Built in 1917, the Woodrow Wilson School in Fargo, North Dakota is a historic building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was added to the Registry on October 24, 2012. It was deemed notable for its Collegiate Gothic design by local architects Haxby and Braseth. The school “is also a good example of how design changed to meet Progressive-era education ideas.”
As Fargo’s second oldest surviving school building, it was the city’s only high school until 1921. It served the community as a school for 95 years. Originally, the school served elementary grades during the day and provided adult education in the evenings. Later, it was used as an alternative high school, complementing three other high schools in the Fargo Public Schools district until it moved to the Agassiz Building at 1305 Ninth Avenue South in March 2012.